Our Church Services and Meetings
All persons are required to wear a face-covering mask when entering the sanctuary and will undergo screening with a contactless thermometer for fever and symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus.
- Worship 7:45 am and 10:30 am every Sunday
Due to the COVID-19 restriction measures, places are limited. Please come on time. Our Worship Service is a time of Prayer, Praise and the Word of God and where we witness the moving of the Holy Spirit.
- Junior Church 3:00 - 4:00 pm (Online via Zoom) - Every 2nd & 4th Sunday
Children's ministry caters to kids between the ages of 4-14 years.
- Youth Meeting (12-18) Sundays 4:15 - 6:00 pm (Online via Zoom)
Youth ministry fosters the holistic development of the youth while equipping them with the necessary tools to impact their generation. These meetings provide opportunities for teaching, discussion, and bonding among the youth.
- Youth (19 and over) Youth Sessions (Online via Zoom) Every 1st & 3rd Friday (7:30 pm); Every 2nd & 4th Wednesday (7:30 - 8:00 pm) Online Devotionals via Facebook LIVE in S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R Female & Male Facebook Groups
- Women of Worth - W.O.W. (Online) Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday (5:00 pm)
Women's ministry caters to all Women.
- Men of Vision Evangelize - M.O.V.E. (Online) Every 1st Saturday (6:00 pm)
Men's ministry caters to all Men.
- Intercessory Prayer Meeting (Online)
Prayer ministry caters to all.
- Regular Office Hours: Tuesdays to Fridays 10:00 am-6:00 pm
(No more than two visitors will be allowed in the Administrative Office at a time)
- Pastoral Counselling: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am-6:00 pm
(preferably by pre-arranged appointments)
- Prayer & Deliverance Service 11:30 am
Prayer & Deliverance Service is a good opportunity for people at home, those on their lunch break, and the general public at large to come and receive a fresh word of faith, prayer and deliverance.
2nd & 4th Fridays
- Empowerment Service 7:00 pm
Empowerment Friday Service is where we go before the throne of God seeking His face with prayer, worship and an exhortation from the Word of God.